Leather Life Rejuvenating Oil 500ml
Leather Nourishing Cream & Rejuvenating Restoration Oil – 500ml
Leather Life - Rejuvenating Restoration Oil or Leather Maintenance Cream
Leather care for almost any leather product in your home or garage. The perfect pair for restoring and maintaining your leather products. But what is the difference between the Euca rejuvenating/restoration oil and leather maintenance cream? We are glad you asked. Our leather restoration oil - specifically fixes extremely dry leather - removes, reduces cracks and lines and makes old leather soft and supple. Whereas our maintenance cream is perfect for keeping your leather products looking new and prolonging the life and use of them,
Euca Leather Life - Maintenance cream
Created from a recipe from the 1800's this classic old style non-water based leather cream freshens and rejuvenates all leather and vinyl surfaces. Offering a great leather fragrance that keeps your car furniture clothes looking great. Maintaining your leather products with our Leather life maintenance cream will prolong the life and use of the item.
- Non-shiny finish.
- Used to maintain older treated or new leather. Simply wipe on every four to six months.
- Euca is 100% Australian Made and owned.
- An old formula pre 1900’s that’s environmentally friendly and natural
- Non water based cleaner
- Made using pine needles, plus tea tree and almond oil’s
- Returns leather to a soft pliable finish
- Cracks and marks disappear and prevents further deterioration
- Old and new leather and vinyl surfaces.
- Perfect for car interiors, home furniture, jackets, belts, shoes, equestrian equipment and more. Easy to apply, wipe on / absorb / and wipe clean.
Euca Leather Life - Restoration and Rejuvenation Oil
Created from a recipe from the 1800's this classic old style non-water based leather oil rejuvenates all leather surfaces especially old dry or cracked leather. This product will not stain or leave any oily residue, and is safe against fabrics and it’s designed to not swell or tarnish the leather but to transform and bring back the oldest leather into a soft and flexible state.
- Removes deep ingrained grooves
- Apply to dry leather surfaces until the leather does not absorb any more fluid.
- Leave for a period if very dry and reapply as needed. Then wipe over with a soft dry cloth.
Apply to dry leather surfaces until the leather does not absorb any more fluid. Then wipe over with a soft dry cloth.
Vinyl dash: Just use the maintenance cream, apply and buff as needed.
Leather seats and trim: depending on the condition and age, if the leather has not been treated or cared for, for some time, apply the leather life rejuvenating oil first as needed to restore the leather. Deep cracks in grain, or new wrinkles in grain, apply oil.
For very dry or wrinkled/cracked products: you can apply oil to cloth and let sit on the area for some time. We have a customer restored a 1917 rolls Royce leather seat that was as hard as a rock by applying a soaking with the oil.
That said, a standard car would need only a light application. let the oil soak in (give it a few minutes after applying)
The look will be shiny and a tad greasy looking …. next apply the maintenance cream, and buff. This removes the shiny look and makes it non-greasy. Wipe over with a clean cloth to remove any excess.