Evicto for Dogs - Very Small 2.6-5kg brown, 4 pack
WHAT IS EVICTO®?
- Targeted flea and worm protection (see 'Indications' below)
- Topical, low volume spot-on, easy to apply
- Proven and trusted active ingredient, selamectin
- Also effective against ear mite, lice and mange (see 'Indications' below)
- Cats and kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Dogs and puppies from 6 weeks of age
WHY CHOOSE EVICTO®?
Easy to apply
Non-greasy formulation and low volume to prevent product wastage. The transparent tubes make it easy to see when the full dose has been applied.
Can be used on kittens and puppies from 6 weeks of age and lactating, pregnant or breeding cats and dogs.
Provides month-long protection for cats and dogs, with no loss of efficacy swimming or bathing two hours after treatment.
Use with MILPRO®
The concurrent use of the combination of praziquantel/milbemycin with selamectin is well tolerated.3
For Cats (and Rabbits)
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae (Ctenocephalides spp.) to control fleas in the environment, prevent flea infestations and control flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in cats.
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) in cats; and treats ear mite (Psoroptes cuniculi) in rabbits.
- Treats sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) in rabbits.
- Treats and controls intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats.
- Treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) in cats.
- Treats cheyletiellosis (Cheyletiella spp.) in rabbits.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae (Ctenocephalides spp.) to control fleas in the environment, prevent flea infestations and control flea allergy dermatitis in dogs.
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in dogs.
- Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) and sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) in dogs.
- Treats biting lice (Trichodectes canis) and sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) in dogs.
- This product is contraindicated for use on puppies and kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- This product is contraindicated for use on rabbits less than 8 weeks of age.
- DO NOT USE in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
Puppies and Kittens (and small Rabbits) (Up to 2.5kgs): 15mg selamectin
Cats (and Rabbits) (Up to 7.5kgs): 45mg selamectin
Very Small Dogs (2.6-5kgs): 30mg selamectin
Small Dogs (5kgs – 10kgs): 60mg selamectin
Medium Dogs (10 – 20kgs): 120mg selamectin
Large dogs (20 – 40kgs): 240mg selamectin
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply tube(s) topically to the skin at the recommended minimum dose of 6mg selamectin/kg of body weight once per month. This product is for single use treatment of rabbits.
- Part the hair on the back of the animal in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Unscrew the cap and turn it over. Use the spike on the top of the cap to puncture the seal on the tube.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to empty the entire contents onto the skin in one spot.
- Do not massage Evicto into the skin.
- Avoid contact between the product and the fingers. Keep away from the eyes.
- Do not apply when the coat is wet.
Store below 30°C (room temperature) in the original sachet.
All Evicto sizes are available in packs of 4 tubes.